Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Do I have endometriosis?

    I am 22 and I have worsening period pain? Am I too young to have endometriosis?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 2


    Dr Ljiljana Miljkovic-Petkovic

    Gynaecologist, Obstetrician

    I am an experienced obstetrician and gynaecologist who is passionate about providing the highest level of care in a personalised and compassionate manner. We offer … View Profile

    Endometriosis can occur in any menstruating woman, so if you have painful periods lasting 7 or more days, short menstrual cycle, pain with intercourse and a family history you are likely to have this chronic condition. 700 000 Australian women suffer from endometriosis.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Empowering Australians to make better health choices