Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    How can I make my ankle and foot to stop aching due to severe tendinitis?

    I have tried physiotherapy and it does not really help. The pain goes from inside my right ankle and down under my foot. Pain is constant, sometimes severe but other times just a dull ache. What can I do?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • Adrian Quinn


    Adrian started Hartwell Physiotherapy (originally as part of the Back In Motion Health Group) in 2007. Born and raised in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, … View Profile

    Hi there.

    Firstly, it is important to get an accurate diagnosis of your problem - a good physiotherapist should be able to do that for you. It's not clear from your question whether it's an Achilles tendinitis or a Tibialis Posterior tendinitis - they are diffrent things, with quite different treatment approaches to fix them.  


answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Empowering Australians to make better health choices