Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Could I be suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

    I'm on work experience at the moment and this being my first 9-5, 5 days a week job I'm struggling. I thought the first few weeks would be the hardest but it has all gone down hill from there. I'm at the point now where I get up, drive to work, come home, go to bed, wake up next morning and do it all again.
    Weekend comes, I'm too tired to do anything. I need to eat to keep myself awake whilst driving and at work. I'm coughing heavily and feels like indigestion/reflux which makes me want to vomit. Sometimes I can't keep my eyes open so I have to sneek to the bathroom for a sleep. Even the smallest of exercise makes me soo exhausted.
    Mentally I feel drained and fatigued. Physically I feel like its so much effort to just walk, or keep my eyes open.

    I'm on medication (cymbalta) for depression and endep for sleep & a mega B multivitamin. As I'm typing this my fingers are tired, my eyes feel heavy, my breathing is heavy I just want to lay down and go to sleep.
  • Find a professional to answer your question

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions