What medications can I take to help me sleep? I'm currently on endep 35mg, when I went to see a new doctor to get a script for endep 10mg she warned me about serotonin disease or overdose. She mentioned the symptoms and I told her I have been waking up in a cold sweat every morning, I have restless legs and leg muscle aches. I am also taking cymbalta (which is an anti depressant, it's working wonders with my depression so I don't wish to change it). I am also taking duriomine which is a weight loss medication. I have just started yaz flex which is an oral contraception. I do have temaze at home but I am concerned as it is addictive. I am just after some advise of some other medications that I could take to help me sleep.
Also should I be concerned about the serotonin syndrome?
My son and I had a fantastic relationship and were very close. My ex-wife in my own son's words "mum is going to take me away from you". Now it has been 6 years and I have not seen or heard of my son…
To keep HealthShare free for Members, Sponsors provide financial support to assist with the running costs associated with the services we provide, including site maintenance and continued development, hosting etc. In addition, Sponsors provide thought-leadership and expertise.
The Sponsor is only responsible for content provided in 1) Sponsored Q∓As 2) Sponsored Health Guides. The Sponsor does not control, review or moderate any other areas in HealthShare.