Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    What do I do if I think I am having a stroke?

    Related Topics
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 1


    Maree Wragg

    HealthShare Member

    Get yourself to a hospital with a good neurologiacal ward AT ONCE.  I say with a good neurological ward because if you go to one that has no neurological knowledge you are wasting VALUABLE  time.  Immediate medical attention is needed if you want to recover with a good quality of life, waste time, and you risk a lifetime of disability, and depression.

  • 1


    Dr Nicholas Bradfield

    Clinical Neuropsychologist, Psychologist

    Dr Bradfield is a Clinical Neuropsychologist working in private practice and in the public health system in Melbourne, Australia. He has clinical experience conducting neuropsychological … View Profile

    Call an ambulance immediately or go to the nearest Emergency Department as quickly as possible.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices