Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    What is the lump on the base of my penis?

    I have a lump on the base of my penis (size of half a pea). It's non painful but I have only noticed it in the last 6 months. Does anyone know if this is cancerous, cyst or STI? Weirdly enough I've got the same type of lump near my stomach area as well. Which is the best GP to get this checked out and rule out cancer? Please leave contact details if you are experienced in treating sexual health issues.
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 7


    I have been involved specifically in male health for over two decades. As a specialist in urological prosthetics, I use a range of treatments from … View Profile

    If it is in the skin it may just be a sebaceous cyst, but if deep within the penis it may be an area of peyronie's disease.

    Go to any GP to get it checked out

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Empowering Australians to make better health choices