Consuming organic foods isn’t a wonder cure. However this decision brings a lot of change in your life making it healthier. Whether you want stay away from pesticides, love the flavor of organic foods or looking for healthy ingredients— there are many reasons to go for organic foods. Actually, we have got 10 best reasons to dive into organic foods today!
1. Water streams are not polluted by chemical run-off of the farms.
2. The amount of pesticide residue that you personally consume daily can be greatly reduced. The chemical fertilizers taken by pregnant women may lead to health issues and birth defects for the newborn.
3. Chemical fertilizer, pesticide and herbicide linked health hazards to farm workers and anyone living nearby the farming area can be eliminated.
4. Using buffer crops, the biodiversity can be improved, and by eliminating harming or killing insects as well as other wildlife that is not a risk to crops.
5. Reduced dependence on chemical as well as agri-development organizations which is good for farmers.
6. You can get rid of GMO or genetically modified foods or adulterated foods.
7. Chemical fertilizers and pesticides cause huge amount of greenhouse gas emissions.
8. Usually, organic dairy cows are not vaccinated with hormones for milk-boosting like recombinant bovine somatotrophin (rBST) that may upturn insulin levels in human beings.
9. Organic farming is good for the soil.
10. Organic foods are tasty. It’s simply my modest opinion, but I’ve observed a difference in the flavor of peaches, strawberries, grapes as well as leafy greens.
Hope these 10 reasons are good enough to convince you. If you are already using organic foods, share your experiences.
Report this post
You must be a HealthShare member to report this post.
to your account or
now (it's free).