Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Eczema or Dermatitis?

    Related Topics
    What is the best treatment for Eczema or Dermatitis? - i have it around my mouth and chin. I have been using Dermeze ointment on it but it doesn't seem to be clearing it.
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 1


    HealthShare Medical Team

    Health Professional

    The HealthShare Medical Team is led by our in-house General Practitioner and assists with providing medical advice. View Profile

    Eczema (atopic dermatitis) is a chronic, inflammatory skin condition with symptoms including dry, itchy and red skin. Eczema needs copious amounts of moisturisers multiple times daily. Also, a steroid cream, such as 1% hydrocortisone can help settle the inflammation. If your symptoms are not improving, you should see your GP.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices