Verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Verification sent. Please check your inbox to verify your address.

Unable to send verification. Please try again later.

Get information from qualified health professionals on the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    How do I assess my fertility?

  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 2


    Dr Bronwyn Devine

    Gynaecologist, Gynaecologist - Infertility (IVF) Specialist, Obstetrician

    Dr Bronwyn Devine is a gynaecologist and Fertility Specialist who has returned to Sydney after living and working in Canberra for a number of years. … View Profile

    The best confirmation of fertility is conceiving and giving birth to a healthy baby but up until that point if you want to have your fertility “checked” there are simple tests you can have to give you a guide. For women, this involves seeing your doctor or health practitioner and having a blood test and an ultrasound. For men, a simple sperm test is a good place to start.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question
Community Contributor

Empowering Australians to make better health choices