Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Shoulder pain

    I am having a lot of pain after bowling practice (cricket) last week. I saw my GP and he sent me for a scan. After the scan, I was given an injection in my shoulder, but the pain is still there. What should I do?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 2


    OsteopathyMyofascial ReleaseAcupuncture Voice Dialogue facilitator View Profile

    Hi there

    Obviously it is very difficult to suggest any treatment protocol unless assessed. The GP has obviously seen the scan result and sent you to have possible corticosteroid. 

    This may reduce the symptoms but it also depends on the advice given post injection. It may be beneficial to see a specialist such as sports physician or an orthoepedic specialist.

    Steve Grant

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices