Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    How do I treat fluid in my ears?

    I have been diagnosed with an ear infection, and after being prescribed with medication, the infection pain has subsided, however, i still am experiencing hearing loss and minor discharge. Will my hearing return back to normal by itself, and/or is there anything i can do to stop the discharge?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • Raji Parangad


    No referrals required. Cosmetic hearing aid specialist ( we have the latest, most discreet hearing aids in the market), Custom ear plugs, Assertive listening devices. … View Profile

    you must see your health professional again to make sure teh infection has completely resolved.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices