Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Do I need to go to an ENT specialist for ear vaccumming?

    Can GP's perform this procedure?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 21


    Prof Thomas Havas

    Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon

    Professor Thomas Havas is one of Australia's leading Otolaryngologists. He has special interests in Head & Neck Oncology, Laryngology and Voice Disorders, Cosmetic and Functional … View Profile

    Some GPs can perform ear vacuuming, more often than not without the help of a microscope. If you have very thick wax or any abnormality of your ear canal and in all cases of ear vacuuming in children, it is best to see an ENT surgeon.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question
Community Contributor

Empowering Australians to make better health choices