Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Do I have to see specialist about meniere's disease?

    I diagnosed as Meniere's disease in overseas by specialist and soon after that I came back to Australia. Is it important to see a specialist or I can just have GP to get medicines?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 3


    Daniela Meinrath


    I am the principle therapist at Sydney Vestibular Physiotherapy. I specialise in the treatment of patients with dizziness or vertigo and balance disorders. I also … View Profile

    Ear nose and throat specialists can provide you with advice and education about Meniere's disease. They may also provide you with medication to help with your symptoms. If you are experiencing dizziness, vertigo or balance problems a physiotherapist that specialses in vestibular rehabilitation will help you with these concerns.

  • 1


    Raji Parangad


    No referrals required. Cosmetic hearing aid specialist ( we have the latest, most discreet hearing aids in the market), Custom ear plugs, Assertive listening devices. … View Profile

    Seeing  a ENT specialist as well as getting an Audiogram is crucial. So please see teh specialsit first...

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices