So after doing a bit of grinding work for my previous employer I've noticed my left ear seems to constantly feel like its clogged
I am pretty sure my hearing is alright but I wanted to know if can I visit a ear nose and throat (ENT) specialist straight up under WorkCover to get it looked at or do I need to go to a regular doctor first?
No referrals required. Cosmetic hearing aid specialist ( we have the latest, most discreet hearing aids in the market), Custom ear plugs, Assertive listening devices. …
View Profile
I can hear my heartbeat very loudly all the time, I also hear my own voice very loudly in my head when I am talking. I also have ringing constantly although I have had this for a lot longer. This ha…
To keep HealthShare free for Members, Sponsors provide financial support to assist with the running costs associated with the services we provide, including site maintenance and continued development, hosting etc. In addition, Sponsors provide thought-leadership and expertise.
The Sponsor is only responsible for content provided in 1) Sponsored Q∓As 2) Sponsored Health Guides. The Sponsor does not control, review or moderate any other areas in HealthShare.