Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    What is the procedure for a WorkCover claim on my blocked ear?

    So after doing a bit of grinding work for my previous employer I've noticed my left ear seems to constantly feel like its clogged

    I am pretty sure my hearing is alright but I wanted to know if can I visit a ear nose and throat (ENT) specialist straight up under WorkCover to get it looked at or do I need to go to a regular doctor first?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 1


    Raji Parangad


    No referrals required. Cosmetic hearing aid specialist ( we have the latest, most discreet hearing aids in the market), Custom ear plugs, Assertive listening devices. … View Profile

    See your GP first please

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices