I've been on Sertraline for about 4 months and do not think I need it any more. My doctor switched me to pristiq two weeks ago due to side-effects, though he gave me the option of coming off altogether. I've been seeing a counsellor through this period and worked through the issues that I believe fuelled the depression.
I am studying, cert IV pathology collector, and I'm doing really well. The course is one day a week at the training place, assignments done at home. I have been totally focussed on this. I did not do…
Read More
To keep HealthShare free for Members, Sponsors provide financial support to assist with the running costs associated with the services we provide, including site maintenance and continued development, hosting etc. In addition, Sponsors provide thought-leadership and expertise.
The Sponsor is only responsible for content provided in 1) Sponsored Q∓As 2) Sponsored Health Guides. The Sponsor does not control, review or moderate any other areas in HealthShare.