Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    How do I help my son who was a victim of sexual abuse?

    My son was sexually abused by his step father. The perpetrator is now in jail but my son is still suffering. He has tried for years to get the right help and is still trying. Referrals are taking months for an appointment or whom he has seen has not helped. How can I help him find the right help as he is falling deeper into a depression. It just doesn't go away. I have looked on the internet but can't find anything in Sydney.
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • My research interests include immunology and the mechanisms of amyloid formation. The latter has implications for people who are dealing with Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease … View Profile

    I wish your son well in his journey to healing.

    You might like to share this Web site with him: 

    There may be resources there which can help.

  • Jenny Z

    HealthShare Member

    Thank you very much for your reply. I have sent them an email and will bring it to my son's attention

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question
Community Sponsor(s)
Community Contributor

Empowering Australians to make better health choices