Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Are there any carer support programs that I can join?

    Related Topic
    I’m interested in learning more information about the role of a carer and gaining more support. Where should I go?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 1


    Eleni Tsita

    Counsellor, Psychotherapist

    Eleni provides both short and long term therapy using a client-centred approach that draws on Humanistic and Psychodynamic traditions. Eleni helps people with diverse issues … View Profile

    I recommend you can get in touch with Carers Australia, (02) 6122 9900. You can find all their contact details here:

    Local branches offer all kinds of support, including counselling, information and referral, you can find a link to your local branch here:

    They will be able to give you information and support for your caring role.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices