Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Should I visit a specialist if I suffer from vertigo?

    Related Topic
    I first suffered from vertigo two years ago. I suffered again a year later but now I get it more often than not.
    I find it is being triggered more now than before. Besides doing the exercises (turning head 45 degrees and lying down etc) and taking nausea pills is there a permanent solution?
    Would it pay for me to see an ear specialist to rectify why I’m suffering from this more than usual?
    My mum suffers from it too but they have found some sort of tumour around her ear that maybe her cause.
    It is more frustrating because it stops me from being able to do anything.
    I’m all ears for a solution.
  • Find a professional to answer your question

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices