Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Stitching pierced ear holes

    The pierced holes in my ears have now become a slit, making it impossible to wear my earrings. I just wanted to know how much this would cost, along with knowing if I will be able to wear earrings again?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 2


    Dr Mahyar Amjadi

    Plastic Surgeon (Reconstructive & Cosmetic)

    Hi! It is certainly possible. Your local plastic surgeon can usually do this under local anaesthetic, and they usually have the faclities to do this in their rooms. The cost depends on the size and if you require any thing such as sedation in addition to local aneasthetic, but it should not be more than a couple of hundred dollars. A seperate consultation fee may apply.

    I hope this was helpful.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices