I am 54 year old going through menopause and I have excessive sweating on my scalp/forehead. Also, my hair is thinning which makes sweating more obvious. I’m wondering if Botox will help with the sweating? If so is this able to be claimed under Medicare? I have a referral from my Dr.
I am about to start Clomid day 3 and have just stopped Provera to start cycle and have started spotting (when I wipe) red blood and wondering if I count this as day one of my period??? The FS said bl…
To keep HealthShare free for Members, Sponsors provide financial support to assist with the running costs associated with the services we provide, including site maintenance and continued development, hosting etc. In addition, Sponsors provide thought-leadership and expertise.
The Sponsor is only responsible for content provided in 1) Sponsored Q∓As 2) Sponsored Health Guides. The Sponsor does not control, review or moderate any other areas in HealthShare.