Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Husband is aching all over and unable to bend or stretch. How can I help him?

    Husband is 52 and constantly complains of aching back and unable to bend not sure where to start to assist him. Thank you
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 1


    Brian Lee


    I graduated from the University of Melbourne in 2004 and have worked in various healthcare settings, including primary care, private practice and community health services, … View Profile

    I would suggest that he sees a physio as it's a common problem that physio deal daily. It can be something really minor, ie muscle strain, requiring only a couple of sessions to fix completely or something more, involving disc or nerve, in which some degree of discomfort likely to remain. 

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices