Verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Verification sent. Please check your inbox to verify your address.

Unable to send verification. Please try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    How do you Get rid of Rashes on Your Body?

    Related Topics
    I have tried everything. I Have an Allergic Reaction to Everything and It is driving me Crazy, I cant stop Itching. My skin is all red. I have tried Dermaveen QV Wash Goats Soap and other things.
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 1


    My research interests include immunology and the mechanisms of amyloid formation. The latter has implications for people who are dealing with Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease … View Profile

    I suggest that you ask your GP to refer you to a clinical immunologist or dermatologist who has experience of treating people with allergies. Either should be able to help you with your skin rashes.

    You might find the information in this site helpful:

    All the best.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question
Community Contributor

Empowering Australians to make better health choices