Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Where can I find urological surgeons with high levels of radical cystectomies?

    I am interested in the top urological surgeons with a special interest in bladder cancer and RCs who also operate in a high volume public hospital and accept public patients. I understand that for a good RC outcome one of the criteria is that a surgeon must perform at least 8 RC/year and must be supported by an efficient team and good technology.
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • HealthShare Medical Team

    Health Professional

    The HealthShare Medical Team is led by our in-house General Practitioner and assists with providing medical advice. View Profile

    There is no register for this as far as we know. It would be best to ring the Urology department of the largest, closest teaching hospital and ask the staff who does the majority of radical cystectomies. It is not a common operation, so there will probably only be a choice of a few.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices