I'm a 53-year-old Japanese housewife who came to live in Australia 21 years ago. I've been suffering from depression for 28 years, during which time I've seen many psychiatrists and psychologists both in Japan and Australia and have tried many kinds of anti-depressants and ECT. I have also been admitted to hospital several times. But none of them has ever worked for me. I'm at my wits end and find myself driven to suicidal attempts. Can anyone help me find a way out?
I grew up pretty depressed with the view that this world is a scary place. I've always had problems concentrating and knowing when to do things at an appropriate time. My mental health is severe eno…
Read More
To keep HealthShare free for Members, Sponsors provide financial support to assist with the running costs associated with the services we provide, including site maintenance and continued development, hosting etc. In addition, Sponsors provide thought-leadership and expertise.
The Sponsor is only responsible for content provided in 1) Sponsored Q∓As 2) Sponsored Health Guides. The Sponsor does not control, review or moderate any other areas in HealthShare.