I know that I should be avoiding dairy products (milk, yogurt, ice cream, cheese etc), but are there any other non-dairy foods/liquids that contain lactose?
I am Accredited Practising Dietitian with a passion for helping people who suffer from food intolerance. I have 25 years of experience in this area …
View Profile
All mammalian milks contain lactose. Non dairy foods will only contain lactose if added.
I would like to enquire into recommended Crohn's specialists in Brisbane. My husband has had part of his bowel and small intestine removed. Although is generally tracking along okay, he does still ha…
Read More
To keep HealthShare free for Members, Sponsors provide financial support to assist with the running costs associated with the services we provide, including site maintenance and continued development, hosting etc. In addition, Sponsors provide thought-leadership and expertise.
The Sponsor is only responsible for content provided in 1) Sponsored Q∓As 2) Sponsored Health Guides. The Sponsor does not control, review or moderate any other areas in HealthShare.