Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Where can a father get support after having a stillborn?

    My wife and I had a still born child recently and we are both devastated but I feel like I have to be strong for her. Is there somewhere I can go to get support for myself?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • You are asking for support for yourself, but on a related note if you find that your relationship is becoming strained - as it might - by the suffering you are both experiencing, then I can recommend Mensline for some immediate support by a men's relationship counsellor. Mensline is a national, 24/7 helpline.  It is the cost of a phone call (there is also free online counselling and video counselling).  The number is 1300 78 99 78.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions