Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    How can I tell if I am losing my hearing?

    I am concerned that I am loosing my hearing, is there a test i can do to check on this as i am very concerned?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 3


    Better Hearing Australia (Vic) Inc is a not-for-profit charity providing independent, professional information, advice and services on all aspects of hearing loss management to the … View Profile

    Having an audiogram test (hearing test) is the best way of evaluating your hearing.  This test can be conducted by an Audiologist or via referral to an ENT (Ear Noise Throat Specialist).  These tests are also provided free of charge from Better Hearing Australia (Vic) - Prahran: contact 1300 242 842.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question
Community Contributor

Empowering Australians to make better health choices