Vision Australia is the leading national provider of vision loss support and services. We work in partnership with Australians who are blind or have low vision to help them achieve the possibilities they choose in life.
You can turn to us for help with everything that’s involved with adjusting to vision loss. This includes support to learn new skills and continue doing what you want.
For example, you can work with us to:
• Understand your eye condition and how to make the most of your existing vision
• Get ideas, strategies and support by connecting with people who have similar experiences
• Learn different ways to do daily tasks at home
• Get out and about confidently, including catching public transport
• Read in handy formats such as audio books
• Enjoy entertainment including television and live performances
Contact us early and get the support you need. For more information on Vision Australia’s services call our helpline on (02) 9053 4585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of all Vision Australia locations please visit List of Locations