Verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Verification sent. Please check your inbox to verify your address.

Unable to send verification. Please try again later.

Get information from qualified health professionals on the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    How can I overcome intense anger & frustration?

    I am currently unemployed, not receiving any Centrelink money; I volunteer my time to a clinic within a Sydney Hospital.
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • I have been working in Eltham, Melbourne as a relationship and family counsellor for over twelve years. I draw on current theory and research about … View Profile

    As an unemployed person, you may be able to access professional services to help you with strategies to manage anger through your GP, who can refer you to a psychologist, some of whom do bulk bill. Alternatively you may try your local community health service - generally these counselling services are offered on a sliding scale, so will either cost you nothing, or only a nominal amount. You may be very well placed, through your voluntary work at the hospital, to find out what services are around, that may be available and affordable. All the best - I hope you are able to access the help you need.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices