Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Where can I find a myasthenia gravis expert?

    Related Topic
    Is there anyone out there who would take on my case? I show all the symptoms of myasthenia gravis but no one believes me because I have tested negative to anti acetylcholine and anti MuSK. I have had no treatment at all for 2 years and I spend my life sitting on my bed unable to do much at all. I have all the ocular and bulbar signs, double vision, extreme fatigue from moving my eyes, slurred speech. Sometimes when I do too much, like walk around, gardening or look up for too long etc, I have trouble breathing and swallowing. I'm so sick of being dismissed but I need help.
  • Find a professional to answer your question

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Empowering Australians to make better health choices