Verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Verification sent. Please check your inbox to verify your address.

Unable to send verification. Please try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    How is pterygium diagnosed?

  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • Simon has over 30 years experience in Optometry and Optical Dispensing and is the owner of North Lakes Optometry, an Ethical, Independent Optometry Practice providing ... View Profile

    An examination by an optometrist or ophthalmologist with a biomicroscope to view the surface of the eye under magnification will enable the eye care professional to distinguish between a pterygium and other similar looking disorders.

  • Advertisement

You may also like these related questions

answer this question

You must be a Healthshare member to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

Ask a health question
Community Contributor

Empowering Australians to make better health choices