Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Do I have a sinus infection?

    Lately I have been experiencing one-sided headaches paired with green discharge coming out of my nose. At times, my tooth even hurts. Could I have a sinus infection? What should I do?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 2


    Dr David McIntosh

    Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon

    David McIntosh is an Australian trained ENT surgeon with international experience. His areas of interest are paediatrics, nose and sinus disease, and providing access to … View Profile

    As you have symptoms related to only one side, with dental pain you should see your GP and seek a very prompt ENT review. 

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices