Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    I have just found out my partner is having an affair or at least it looks like that. Would it be beneficial to come to counselling? Should I come alone or with my partner?

    Related Topic
    I think my husband is having an affair. I want to confront him and ask him to come to therapy with me to solve this issue, is this a good idea?
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • 1


    Naomi Rose


    Naomi Rose is a registered psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia & AHPRA and an associate member of the Australian Psychological Society. She has … View Profile

    You can certainly invite your partner to come. If the partner refuses you have some idea as to where your relationship might be heading. You may have people who can support you but getting professional help is different from the advice of friends and family.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions