Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Looking for Sydney gynacologist recommendation for perimenopause

    Hi Folks,

    I would like a recommendation for a good, up-to-date gynacologist in the Sydney region to help me transition through peri-menopause.

    I would prefer a female.

    Appreciate any assistance with this.
  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • Dr Inna Lieb

    GP (General Practitioner)

    Dr Lieb has over 7 years experience as a GP with special interests in women's health including ante-natal shared care with the Royal Hospital For … View Profile

    Dr Marion Marsh at POW private specialises in Women's health and menopause. Other specialists include Prof John Eden.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

You may also like these related questions

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices