Please verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Enter your email address

We have sent you a verification email. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Unable to send verification, please refresh and try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    What's the definition of chronic pain?

  • Find a professional to answer your question

  • Dr Elaine Shek

    Pain Medicine Specialist

    I am Specialist Pain Medicine Physician working in Brisbane. I have over twenty-five years of experience in medicine, and I am dedicated to managing patients … View Profile

    Pain exceeding three months in duration is defined as chronic, and can affect adults, young adults and children alike. If you're experiencing symptoms of chronic pain, visit your general practitioner to obtain a referral and contact us for an appointment.

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

Empowering Australians to make better health choices