Sarcoidosis Lyme Australia is for sufferers, families and carers affected by Sarcoidosis and Lyme Disease and was established in August, 2011.
We believe that the incidence of Sarcoidosis and Lyme is higher than that reported and relatively little is known about the diseases.
With this in mind Sarcoidosis Lyme Australia aims to:
- Bring fellow sufferers together to support each other and their families.
- Provide and share information and experiences, acting as a forum to help those affected to understand the condition.
- Support the medical profession in the early diagnosis and treatment of those with these diseases.
- Support the medical profession in research into the disease.
- Heighten awareness of the disease in Australia.