Jean Hailes for Women’s Health is a leader in women’s health, supported by funding from the Australian Government. We provide trusted and easy-to-understand information to help you make decisions about your health.
We use the latest research to provide information and resources on a range of topics:
- bladder and bowel
- bone health
- breast health
- cardiovascular health
- fertility and pregnancy
- health checks
- healthy living
- Indigenous health
- mental and emotional health
- natural therapies and supplements
- polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- sex and sexual health
- vulva, vagina, ovaries and uterus.
- for practical ideas to improve your health
- for free resources including videos, podcasts and recipes
- to sign up for our magazine and email updates
Visit womenshealthweek.com.au to sign up for Jean Hailes Women's Health Week – our annual national event dedicated to supporting women across Australia make good health a priority. Receive practical information designed to help you make positive changes that can last a lifetime. It’s free!