Verify your email address to receive email notifications.

Verification sent. Please check your inbox to verify your address.

Unable to send verification. Please try again later.

  • Q&A with Australian Health Practitioners

    Is there a neurologist expert in autonomic neuropathy in Australia?

    I have been diagnosed with autonomic neuropathy but my GP is very uninformative about this. I have only been given fludrocortisone tablets. I feel that I need better oversight and advice as to how to manage this condition. My symptoms are low blood pressure, dizziness/unbalance, sore burning toes, blurry vision and fatigue. I am told I do not have diabetes. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and vitiligo. I am 84 years old.
  • Find a professional to answer your question

answer this question

You must be a Health Professional to answer this question. Log in or Sign up .

Ask a health question

Empowering Australians to make better health choices